Thank God for the music because it has made bearable one of the most challenging of years.
Here are my Top 20, in order.
Feel free to comment — good, bad or whatever. I can take it.
- Fetch the Bolt Cutters – Fiona Apple
- Folklore – Taylor Swift
- Evermore – Taylor Swift *
- Breakdown on 20th Avenue South – Buddy & Julie Miller
- Color Theory – Soccer Mommy
- Gaslighter – The Chicks
- St. Cloud – Waxahatchee
- Rough and Rowdy Ways – Bob Dylan
- Punisher – Phoebe Bridgers
- Letter To You – Springsteen & The E Street Band
- Aftermath – Elizabeth Cook
- Ghosts of West Virginia – Steve Earle and The Dukes
- It Is What It Is – Thundercat
- Reunions – Jason Isbell and The 400 Unit
- Never Will – Ashley McBryde
- Love Is King – Jeff Tweedy
- A Hero’s Death – Fontaines DC
- Neon Cross – Jamie Wyatt
- Circles – Mac Miller
- 3.15.20 – Childish Gambino
* Swifty’s companion album to Folklore blew me away and knocks Tenille Townes out of my Top 20. Tenille’s going to be around for a long, long time.