They use actual NASA footage. The urban legend that there are “classifed” reasons why we ended moon trips lives on.
Democrat or Republican – Bush fan or not – the GW Bush 9/11 interview is somber, riveting and fascinating.
Here’s something you can share with those who make it their goal in life to save America from the Muslim devil. $42M dedicated to scaring the hell out of you.
Do me a favor. Instead of just forwarding emails – some traced back to before the 2008 presidential election – railing on President Obama for
things easily debunked with research, how about you do the following:
1) Think independently.
2) Formulate a thought of your own.
3) Tell me why you think Barack Obama has been a failure as President.
1) You can’t just say things like “he’s a Muslim” because – well – that’s a lie.
2) You can’t just say he wasn’t born in the United States because – well – most logical people know Hawaii is a one of the 50 states, ergo he’s a US citizen.
3) Any other stupid stuff easily debunked via a modicum of research is off limits, too.
If you need a little boost, check out this Jonathan Alder piece from Bloomberg.
Good luck. I sincerely look forward to your thoughts.
I’m going to grab a cup of coffee, a good cigar and sit down in the Barcalounger for a good read. Join me, won’t you?
You can’t make this stuff up. I mean – good for her. But, jeezaloo …
State angler finds Minnesota woman’s prosthetic leg
ALEXANDRIA, Minn. — A Minnesota woman who lost her prosthetic leg while swimming in a lake three years ago has been reunited with the lost limb thanks to a Wisconsin angler.
But on Fox? RoJo’s staffer is crossing Mike Lowe off the list.